The most important technological processes connected with widely understood metalworking, include:
- sheering machine with a max. plate thickness of 18 mm, width 2 m,
- sheering machine with a max. plate thickness of 12 mm, width 3 m,
- CNC gas cutting up to max. material thickness 200 mm,
- CNC plasma arc cutting up to max. material thickness 30 mm.
- centre lathe with material max. diameter of 1000 mm,
- CNC numerically controlled lathes with material maximum diameter of 590 mm,
- turning and boring lathes with material max. diameter of 2000 mm and maximum height of 1050 mm.
- circle bending rolls with maximum plate width of 3500 mm and maximum plate thickness of 26 mm.
- the press forming of dish heads with the SMG press with maximum press tonnage of 650 tons (max. dish head diameter of 800 mm acc. to PN and 900 mm acc. to DIN).
- shot blasting chamber 6 m wide, 12 m long and 5 m high.
- shot blasting chamber 6 m wide, 15 m long and 5 m high.
Section and tube bending
- section bending machine HPR-20.