CHEMET JSC, a European leader in design and manufacture of pressure equipment, introduces a brand new product family of universal LPG tanks, which combine advantages of both small LPG cylinders and stationary LPG bulk tanks.
Tanks are manufactured in accordance with the Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive TPED 2010/35/EC (they meet the requirements of ADR/RID, EN 14208:2004 and EN 13445) and are Π-marked.
Operational conditions: temperature: -20oC /+50°C; max. working pressure: 30 bar, capacity from 600 to 1000 liters.
Universal possibility of refueling by weight system and by volume system (tanker). Lifting and transporting of a full tank by: crane, forklift or pallet truck.
Universal LPG tanks manufactured by CHEMET SA are designed for transportation and storage of LPG and optimized for domestic applications, restaurants, small service and production shops. They are an ideal solution for the following applications:
- cooking at home and in all types of restaurants,
- water heating,
- air-conditioning and refrigeration installations,
- ecological weed burning in agriculture,
- small seasonal house heating (huts, cottages),
- additional heating systems for buildings already equipped with e.g. heating pumps, solar panel etc.,
- other seasonal or temporary applications,
- testing, servicing and emergency application at other LPG installations.
The wide scope of applications of the universal tanks can also be found in different installations where LPG is only used for technological purposes, e.g.: at the chicken farms, drying plants for agricultural products.
The basic design of universal tanks conforms the TPED 2010/35/EC and the harmonized standards. They are manufactured as horizontal vessels with 800 mm diameter, carbon steel plates and heads, protected by an anti-corrosive white coating.