For many years CHEMET has been rendering a wide range of services for the liquid gas market continually adapting its offer to the changing needs and requirements of customers and end users.
The services offered by the company for the LPG market can be divided into two main groups:
- Repair and maintenance services,
- Logistics services
Repair and maintenance services
CHEMET offers its customers from liquid gas industry a comprehensive package of services connected with the proper functioning of manufactured tanks and installations. We offer our customers:
- modernization of LPG tanks with construction changes,
- renovations and construction of new anti-corrosion coatings of LPG tanks,
- regeneration and revisions of tanks with the inspection/replacement of fittings and periodic inspection by UDT,
- periodic inspections and revisions of above- and underground tanks,
- technical consulting services on the selection of tanks, construction and assembly of heating installations and autogas modules,
- complete installation of gas connections, installation with evaporators,
- complete installation of autogas station.
Due to the serial nature of the production of above- and underground LPG tanks with capacities from 2700 litres to 9200 litres we guarantee transport with specialized vehicles equipped with a crane for unloading throughout the country, in the following sets:
- 20 aboveground tanks or 13 underground tanks of 2700 L,
- 10 aboveground tanks or 10 underground tanks of 4850 L,
- 8 aboveground tanks or 6 underground tanks of 6400 L,
- 4 aboveground tanks of 9200 L.
On the customer’s request, there are also other mixed systems of tanks possible.
Within our logistics services we also provide transport of tanks from 10 m3 to 200 m3, including oversized transport and the organization of unloading.