CHEMET JSC in collaboration with EMGAZ from Cieszyn (manufacturer of DRAGON LPG dispensers) offers its customers a complete modular and serially produced LPG filling stations – certified and CE marked.
Why is it worth choosing our LPG station module?
CHEMET – EMGAZ LPG station is a new approach to quality and safety in the Polish autogas industry. It is worth choosing our stations from a number of important reasons:
- Two well-known, tested and reliable manufacturers of tanks and dispensers (basic components of LPG filling stations) have joined their forces to offer a safe and price competitive station.
- CHEMET – EMGAZ stations are characterized by high standard of all components, robust workmanship and short assembly time.
- Offered station modules are labelled with the CE-mark on the whole installation, which facilitates and speeds up the collection process immediately after assembly.
- Due to the fact that the station module is manufactured by CHEMET, the entire installation undergoes test assembly process, which allows to perform all welding and metalworking operations on-site and eliminate possible installation defects. Test assembly significantly reduces the assembly time and commissioning of modules on-site.
In order to finalize the project, the investor is required to complete the necessary formalities:
- The preparation of architectural and construction documentation for obtaining a building permit for the construction of the LPG station;
- The execution of excavation and foundation under the LPG tank and dispenser, in accordance with the design and Land Development Conditions of CHEMET;
- The execution of excavation under Brugg cables;
- Unloading the tank on the construction site, the execution of foundation and pitting;
- Laying the hoop iron earthing according to autogas station design or Land Development Conditions CHEMET, connecting electricity from the electrical switchgear and its connection from the power supply;
- Laying of electric wires in the ground between the dispenser, the pump and electrical switchgear;
- Investment notification and obtaining (required by the provisions of law) permits for the use of LPG stations.