The term of "metalworking technologies" used in CHEMET refers to a number of technological processes applied during the manufacture of pressure equipment.
During the execution of special technological processes requiring heat treatment (annealing), chemical treatment passivation, pickling) and hot and cold working of large diameter dish heads CHEMET co-operates with professional partners, who guarantee the highest quality of services rendered with the application of advanced technologies.
The most important technological processes connected with widely understood metalworking, include:
- sheering machine with a max. plate thickness of 18 mm, width 2 m,
- sheering machine with a max. plate thickness of 12 mm, width 3 m,
- CNC gas cutting up to max. material thickness 200 mm,
- CNC plasma arc cutting up to max. material thickness 30 mm.
- centre lathe with material max. diameter of 1000 mm,
- CNC numerically controlled lathes with material max. diameter of 590 mm,
- turning and boring lathes with material max. diameter of 2000 mm and max. height of 1050 mm.
- multiradial drilling machines with max. throat distance of 2900 mm and table dimensions of 2000 x 1270 mm.
- circle bending rolls with max. plate width of 3500 mm and max. plate thickness of 26 mm.
- the press forming of dish heads with the SMG press with max. press tonnage of 650 tons (max. dish head diameter of 800 mm acc. to PN and 900 mm acc. to DIN).
- shot blasting chamber 5 m wide, 15 m long and 5,1 m high,
- shot blasting chamber 6 m wide, 15 m long and 5 m high.
Section and tube bending
- section bending machine HPR-20.