CHEMET offers a steady supply of mass-produced aboveground tanks for propane and propane-butane gases in four basic capacities: 2700 l, 4850 l, 6400 l and 9200 l.
The tanks are manufactured according to the Pressure European Directive (PED) and have the CE-mark for the IV climatic zone and are adapted to the following operational parameters - temperature -20/+40°C and maximum pressure of 15.6 bar. In order to meet the requirements from the overseas standards CHEMET introduced in 2010 and 2011 a new line of LPG tanks on 1000 mm and 1250 mm diameters which operate in the full temperature from -40°C up to +50°C with maximum working pressure of 20 bar.
Standard LPG tanks manufactured by CHEMET are used primarily as an element of heating installations in residential single- and multifamily buildings, hotel and leisure centres, office and industrial buildings. The tanks are also extensively used in all kinds of plants, where gas is used for technological purposes such as poultry farms, drying houses for agricultural products and production facilities. Very important destinations for LPG tanks manufactured by CHEMET are so-called autogas stations.
The basic construction of tanks is in accordance with Directive PED/97/23/EC and harmonized standards. Tanks are made of carbon steel plates, coated with high quality ternary paint coating in white colour, which at the same time, through high reflectivity, protects the tank from overheating. Paint coating is covered by quality and durability warranty.
Standard aboveground LPG tanks are equipped with the following fittings:
- REGO filling valve - 1 ¾ ACME connection to the road tanker,
- intake valve of the gas phase with pressure gauge and overflow pipe - connection for the 1 grade regulator, POL internal thread,
- service valve / emergency emptying of REGO tank - ¾" NPT connection to the road tanker,
- Rochester level sensor,
- relief valve(s) with REGO or GOK shut-off valve.
The following additional options are also available:
- intake valve of the liquid phase,
- return valve of the liquid phase,
- connection and electronic probe for measuring the fill level and
- additional connections for technological purposes,
- other connections to be agreed and according to customer''s needs,
The fittings have the CE-mark. The fittings are protected on the tank with a plastic cap.
We offer you a purchase of additional items along with aboveground LPG tanks:
- I and II grade regulators of standard parameters for use in heating installations of residential buildings (yield 12 kg/h; output pressure);
- Precast foundation slabs.
CHEMET''s offer also includes aboveground tanks for other climatic zones and operating conditions from -40 to +50°C and operating pressures to 20 bar.
Download technical data for aboveground tanks with a diameter of 1250 mm
Download technical data for aboveground tanks with a diameter of 1000 mm max. operating pressure 20 bar